Our Intellectual Property Rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it. Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component
- Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website
- Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website.